How to Clear Cookies on Android
What are Cookies? Have you ever wondered what the need to clear them is? Well Cookies are small text files that some websites place on your device so they can remember who you are next time you visit. The files contain information about you, including your name, location, and preferences. It also occupies storage on your device. It is always better to clear them often so that your internet speed does not slow down and your device does not hang often. To do so you need to be familiar on how to go about it. Follow the instructions below to clear your Cache.How to clear cookies in chrome android and also find clear cache google chrome.Follow these you know how to clear cookies and cache in chrome android mobile
Clear Cookies on Chrome:-
These steps does not work in other search engines like Firefox. It is only applicable to Google Chrome. Here’s how to go about it.
click here – What is the full form of MLA
How to clear cookies in chrome android and also find clear cache google chrome.Follow these you know how to clear cookies and cache in chrome android mobile.
- Go to your Browser.
- Tap on Settings.
- Below you will find the Privacy Settings option.
- Click on it and you will be led to another option where the Clear cache option appears and now tap on it.
- When prompted, tap on OK.
- Now tap the Clear all cookie data option.
- Again tap on OK.
- The cookies will be cleared from your Browser.
Directly clear the Cookies on android settings:-
You can go directly to your applications and clear the cookies and cache on your device. This operation would only remove the cached or useless App files from your device but won’t delete any other data on your phone. His is an effective option as it easily removes all the cache. The detailed steps to do it are:-
click here – What is the full form of MIS
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Applications.
- The list of your apps appear on the screen.
- Select your browser apps including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera Mini, CM Browser etc.
- You can see the App Info page of the selected app you have selected.
- Click on the Clear cache and data option.
- You can repeat this step by opening each of your browsing apps.
- All the cookies which has been stored in your device from browsing will be cleared from your device.
It is important to regularly cookies from your android device. This will prevent from slowing down your internet speed, gives more space, and does not make your phone slow. This extra step need to be done at regular intervals. Hope these simple steps above will help you clear the cookies on your phone.