ROFL: Rolling On Floor Laughing
ROFL is a very popular internet slang between youths and used on social networking sites to indicate a bursting laugh on a funny situation. It is generally used in chatting. It is only a chat slang and you will not find its meaning in any dictionaries.
There are some other internet slangs which can be used instead of ROFL. They have almost the similar meaning. These internet slangs are: LOL, LMAO etc. These are informal words which can be used only in messaging or chatting on social networking sites.
click here – How to Unzip Files in Android Phones and Tablets
A boy updates his Facebook status as:
- Person 1:
- FUNNY FULL FORMS OF IT COMPANIES:
- 1. NIIT: Not Interested in IT
- 2. WIPRO: Weak Input, Poor & Rubbish Output
- 3. HCL: Hidden Costs & Losses
- 4. TCS: Totally Confusing Solutions
- 5. INFOSYS: Inferior Offline Systems
- 6. IBM: Implicitly Boring Machines
- 7. SATYAM: Sad And Tired Yelling Away Madly
- 8. ORACLE: On-line Romance And Chatting with Lady Employees.
- Person 2 replied: ROFL
click here – Close Background Apps on Android Phone
Note: These internet slangs cannot be used in formal conversations.
Other full forms of ROFL
ROFL: Routing On Flat Labels
ROFL: Running On Four Legs