Close Background Apps on Android Phone
Having your battery drained very fast can be very irritating. You would always have to keep charging it often. Running of the background apps can be a root cause for this action.you have to close background apps in android.
It even slows down your phone. Some apps contain malware in them. You do not have to worry if you follow the steps below.
Read More : Delete apple id from iphone & iCloud Email account
Directly closing the app:-
If you want to directly close background apps android that is draining your battery, follow these steps;
click here – What is the full form of ROFL
- Click on the Overview button located on the bottom of the screen.
- The list of your opened apps will appear.
- Scroll through the apps.
- Swipe up or down to close the app that you want to close.
- Once the app disappears from the screen, it indicates that the app is closed.
- This method will close background apps android but the background action will not be ceased.
You can also close background apps android directly forcing it to stop by going to Settings. This method will optimize your device by shutting down the app that is causing damage. Follow the instructions below to shut down the app completely.
- Firstly identify the root cause of trouble so that you know which app to close down.
- Go to settings.
- At the bottom of the menu, tap on ‘About phone’.
- Below tap on “Build number” 7 to 10 times.
- You will come across a message that says ‘You are now a developer’.
- After that click on Back button.
- Tap on Developer option.
- Find and tap Running services.
- Select and click on the app that you want to close.
- Tap on Stop.
- Confirm the action when prompted.
click here – Copy and paste on android with a simple touch
In your android phones, once you launch an application, it will continue to run in the background, even after you’ve left it and moved on to other tasks.
Once many applications are opened, you will find that your device being lagged due to number of apps consuming your device. Hope these steps help you in close background apps android and stop it from draining your battery.
Also Read : 15 Steps Help You to Restore iPhone