PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (earlier called, Personal Home Page)
PHP is an HTML-embedded, server-side scripting language designed for web development. It is also used as a general purpose programming language. It was created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994 and appeared in the market in 1995. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, C++, and Java.
PHP codes are simply mixed with HTML codes and can be used in combination with various web frameworks. Its scripts are executed on the server. PHP code is processed by a PHP interpreter. The main goal of PHP is to allow web developer to create dynamically generated pages quickly.
A PHP file consists of texts, HTML tags and scripts with a file extension of .php, .php3, or .phtml. You can create a login page, design a form, create forums, dynamic and static websites and many more with PHP.
click here – Speed up android New Phone Performance
Key features of PHP
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a server-side scripting language like ASP.
- PHP supports various databases like MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Solid, PostgreSQL, Informix etc.
- PHP is an open source software and it is free to download and use.
click here – Here Are Some Tips to speed up Android phone
Advantages of PHP
1) Free of Cost: PHP is open source and all its components are free to use and distribute.
2) Platform independent: PHP is platform independent and can be run on all major operating systems.
3) Compatible with almost all servers: PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today.
4) Secure: PHP has multiple layers of security to prevent threats and other malicious attacks.
5) Easy to learn: PHP has a very easy and understandable syntax. Its codes are based on C, C++ and embedded with HTML so it is very easy to learn for a programmer.