Are your apps slowing down? Ever wondered the reason as to why it is happening so? We carry devices that have the capability of providing us with unlimited entertainment, knowledge and computing power.
If this fails to happen, you become quite frustrated. In order to rectify this situation, you need to know how to do so. Go through the steps below to know how to stop your android from running slow and speed up android phone.
Updating the latest version of android:-
The foremost issue that is leading to the slowing of your android maybe is due to the fact of your existing version having not updated. You have to update your system so that it can run smoothly and speed up android phone.
click here – What is the full form of PHP
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on About smartphone.
- Click on System Upgrade, which should be at the top of the screen.
- If there is an update, it will be displayed on the screen and you can update it from there.
Closing out of the apps:-
Having lots of apps running in the background can slow down your android. The first thing you can do is closing down the apps which you are not using.
- Tap on the Task button below the screen.
- All the recent apps opened will be displayed on the screen.
- You can close down the apps or directly click on the X button.
- All your apps will be closed hence re-boosting your device.
Disable Live Wallpaper:-
Having a live wallpaper enhance the appearance of your screen. Yes that is a fact not to be ignored. But you should be aware of the fact that it consumes a lot of your battery thus reducing the performance ability. You can opt for a default wallpaper or an image from your Gallery as your wallpaper. This would enable your android to work efficiently.
Read More : Close Background Apps on Android Phone
Clearing the app cache:-
You need to be aware of what cache is before you opt for this step so that you know what you are doing. Certain apps download graphics and other bits of data and store it on your device to boost the performance level of your device.
Actually this behavior can backfire and cause harness to the performance of your device by causing disruptive issues. So it is always better to clear the cache. However, clearing out the cache can result in an overall improvement in performance and speed up android phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Storage.
- You will come across Cached data or App cache in that list and tap on them.
- You will be prompted to clear the cache for all the apps.
- Confirm your action by clicking on OK.
- All the cache of the apps will be cleared.
click here – What is the full form of PhD
This should be tried only when all the above steps fail to restore your android device to its original condition. Opting for this step not only makes your phone brand new but also erase all your existing information. You would have to start from scratch. So be sure when you are opting for this step.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and you will come across Backup and reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You will be prompted to type in your password when you confirm your action.
- The Factory resetting will take few minutes.
- Once the device restarts you can continue with the old settings if you have backed all your data or start fresh.
These are the few instructions you can use to make your android run smoothly. I am sure no one would like if their device lags or does not function properly. These instructions would clearly help you in re-boosting your android phone and speed up android phone. Hope these help you in running your phone smoothly.
Also Read : Copy and paste on android with a simple touch