What is the full form of HTC
HTC: High Tech Computer
HTC stands for High Tech Computer. Actually, it is formerly known as High Tech Computer corporation.
Now a days, it is popular as HTC corporation. It is a Taiwanese company best known for manufacturing smart phones and tablets. It was founded in 1997 by “Cher Wang” in Taiyuan City, Taiwan. HTC’s smart phones are based on android and windows mobile operating system.
click here – What is the full form of HTML
HTC had produced the first ever android smart phone in the market named HTC dream.
HTC makes smart phones with the android and window phone operating system both. It also makes PDA’s. It generally creates a base design, gives it to a codename and offers the device to be sold and rebranded by other companies. In 2006, HTC started offering devices under its own name. The main reason behind its popularity is that it provides a very sleek and attractive design with a great user interface.
- HTC was established in 1997 to produce a new generation of personal digital assistance or smartphones.
- In 2000, HTC bagged the contract to develop and manufacture a PDA (the Ipaq) for Compaq Corporation.
- In 2001, HTC reached an agreement with Microsoft Corporation to produce a new generation of mobile telephones.
- In 2002, HTC released its first smartphone and its first wireless Pocket PC.
- In 2004, HTC acquired IA Style and its revenue reached $1 billion.
- In 2005, it became the first company to introduce a smartphone based on the new Window Mobile 5.0 operating system.
- In 2007, it acquired the Dopod International, a mobile-device company.
click here – What is the full form of HIV
|Abbreviation||Expansion||Area of work|
|HTC||Holy Trinity College||University and Institution|
|HTC||Hebrew Theological College||University and Institution|
|HTC||Horry Telephone Cooperative||Company and Corporation|
|HTC||Highland Theological College||University and Institution|