Rumors have been begun circulating on the internet for every non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Whether they are laser treatments Toronto or any other cosmetic surgery, you will find something to read on Google. Hopefully, this article helps to clarify some ultratherapy misconceptions. Here are some Ultherapy details to begin with.
- It is the only non-invasive therapy cleared by FDA that lifts skin.
- No surgery or downtime is needed for ultratherapy.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive therapy to lift the skin on your neck, beneath your chin, and eyebrow.
- Ultherapy promotes the development of collagen.
- For the treatment, no toxin or needle is used.
Why do we love that?
- For men and women, it fits well.
- We tailor the therapy to provide the intended result to our patient.
- We recommend this treatment to those patients who want to invest in cosmetic operations or maintain the result of cosmetic surgery.
- For people who don’t want to go under the knife, it’s a perfect choice.
- Ultherapy is identical to a facelift
Although Ultherapy is used to treat the deep fundamental layer dealt with in plastic surgery, it cannot imitate the outcomes of a facelift. Ultherapy promotes the development of collagen in the skin at the various layers of the skin. For people who are unprepared for surgery or who like to prolong the benefits of plastic surgery, it is an excellent choice.
- Ultherapy causes bruises
There is no downtime in this treatment. it is completely a needless procedure so you will not face problems like bruises. Without following special post-treatment procedures, you can restart your daily activities immediately. After treatment, the skin may seem flushed, but it should fade within a few hours.
- The Ultherapy is uncomfortable
You can sense the energy is being deposited in small quantities which shows that the process of collagen construction has begun. During the treatment, you experience tingling or slight burning. The degrees of comfort differ among people. Your doctor will provide some choices to make it painless for you as much as possible. There are choices like ibuprofen, oral or local anesthetics.
- Ultherapy does not long-lasting
The outcomes of therapy take a few months to develop entirely, as collagen development is quite slow. About 2 to 3 months after surgery, the effects can be shown. The outcome usually lasts for 2 years. Professional skincare products are recommended that will promote the development of collagen and continue to stimulate it to preserve the results.