DLF: Delhi Land and Finance
DLF stands for Delhi Land and Finance. Delhi Land and Finance is one of the largest commercial real estate developer in India. The company was founded by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh in 1946. The headquarter of DLF is in New Delhi, India. DLF develops residential colonies in Delhi such as Shivaji Park, Rajouri Garden, Krishna Nagar, South Extension, Greater Kailash, and Haus Khas etc.
click here – What is the full form of DP
DLF deals in the following types of projects:
- Residential Flats and Apartments
- Commercial buildings
- IT Parks and SEZ (Special Group Zone)
- Bridges and Towers
- Residential Towers
- Shopping Malls and Retails Homes
DLF was founded in 1946 and its first development was a residential colony in Krishna Nagar, East Delhi, which was completed in 1949. It was a big success and got the belief of the people. After the success of Krishna Nagar project, DLF has completed many projects in Delhi like south Delhi, Kailash colony, Greater Kailash.
At present time, DLF is headed by Kushal Pal Singh. According to the Forbes list of richest billionaire in 2009, he was the 98th richest man in the world. DLF has about 25 million sq feet of leased office space spread across Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Chandigarh. It generates about Rs 1950 crore every year.
click here – What is the full form of CV
Since its inception, DLF has won various awards. Some of recent awards are as follows:
- DLF CyperHub won the award for Best Food & Nightlife Development at Times Food Awards 2017.
- The DLF Mall of India won the Mall of the Year (National) award in 2017.
- In 2016, DLF mall of India based at Noida won the award for ?Best Retail Project of the Year -2015? at CNBC Awaaz Real Estate Awards.
- DLF Foundation won the ASSOCHAM Gold Award for Skill Development in 2016.
- DLF Capital Greens won the award for Residential Property of the Year at Realty Plus Conclave & Excellence Awards 2016.
- DLF Cybercity Gurgaon won the award for Environment Friendly Project and Developer of the year (2014-15).
- DLF Emporio won the award for Shopping Mall of the Year in 2015.
- DLF Foundation won the Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Award for Best CSR Practices in Education in 2015.
- DLF won the award for Top Residential Space Developer in 2013.
- DLF was awarded the Excellence in Horticulture Preservation award by HUDA in 2006.