What is Fat Freezing?
Fat freezing Melbourne is a commonly used term for Cryolipolysis – a non-surgical fat reduction treatment procedure that utilizes cold temperature or freezing to reduce the stubborn fat deposits in specific areas of the body. This procedure has been designed to reduce local bulges or fat deposits that don’t respond to exercise or dieting.
The fat-freezing procedure is not for people who are significantly overweight or obese and want to reduce their fat considerably. This treatment is rather used to remove the superficial stubborn fat cells and provide a perfect shape to the body. It is a cosmetic treatment to improve the aesthetic appearance of the body. ‘CoolSculpting’ is the patented name for the fat freezing procedure.
click here – Benefits of Having a UK Visa
Which Areas of the Body are Suited for Fat Freezing?
The TGA & FDA-approved cryolipolysis or fat freezing procedure can treat stubborn fat deposits in areas such as upper arms, under the chin, abdomen, outer and inner thighs, flank/hip(love handles), lower back, upper back(brassiere rolls), and under the buttocks.
Advantages of Fat Freezing
The different advantages of fat freezing Melbourne include:
- Fat freezing does not require any surgical incision
- The procedure is very low on risks with no risk of side effects or infection
- Patents don’t need to undergo sedation or anesthesia for the procedure
- The patient does not need to get admitted to the clinic as the procedure could be performed on an outpatient basis
- No downtime is required for the procedure. You can go back to your daily routine almost immediately after the procedure
- One or more areas of the body can be treated in a single treatment session
- This procedure is suitable for people of all age groups
- The procedure is secure for almost all skin types
- The treatment is focused only on the fat cells in the target area, therefore, the skin remains unaffected post-treatment
- No damage is caused to blood vessels, nerve fibers, muscles, and any other body parts during treatment
- Fatty layers of fat cells that are destroyed or damaged are permanently removed from the body via the natural biological process
- Patients experience an improvement in their self-esteem as the fat reduction greatly enhances their overall physical appearance.
How is Fat Freezing Performed?
Experts recommend that Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre is the best Clinic to perform fat freezing procedures. The doctor first selects the target area to be treated and marks it with a pencil. Then, they assess the shape and size of the fat deposits in that area.
After a thorough assessment, the doctor begins the procedure. Since it is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure there is no need to use anesthesia; the patients remain awake during the fat freezing procedure.
click here – Best CBD flower Products
The handheld device or the applicator is used to freeze the fat cells present under the skin in the target area. First, the gel pad is applied to the target area for skin protection. Next, the fatty bulge in the target area is vacuumed or suctioned into the hollow opening of the applicator. The patient may feel a slight pulling or tugging sensation during this procedure.
Other sensations like the intense cold in the target area, as well as, stinging, cramping, aching, tingling lessen after about 5 to 10 minutes as the target area gets numb during the freezing process. The fatty layer under the skin gets gradually cooled to the target temperature between 30 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
The entire procedure takes up to one hour. After the treatment, the applicator gets removed, and the area is massaged for about 2 to 3 minutes to help break down the fat cells.
In this technique, the doctor first finds the fat cells that are more susceptible to breakdown and damage from freezing or cold temperature. These are the superficial fat cells present underneath the skin.
The cold temperature or freezing of the target area injures the fatty cells present under the skin. The injury causes an inflammatory response from the body, which results in the breakdown and death of fat cells. These dead fat cells are then identified and located by the white blood cells which form the immune system of the body and are removed from the body through the natural biological process.
Therefore, the target area becomes fat-free. With successive treatment sessions, you can considerably remove the stubborn fat layers from underneath the skin to achieve a fat-free and aesthetically appealing body shape.
Nitai Medical and Cosmetic Centre provides the most comprehensive fat reduction treatment with fat-freezing Melbourne. Consult our expert Cosmetic Physician today to know more.