KRA: Key Result Area/Key Responsibility Area
Key Result Area defines the main job responsibility of an individual, company or organization. It refers to specific areas of outcomes for which an employee is responsible. KRA is decided by the company or organization to judge the individual’s quantitative and qualitative analysis ability for a specific job assigned to him. This data can be used as a appraisal tool as it shows the overall performance of that entity. A specific goal must be set to improve the efficiency of the organization.
click here – What is the full form of LCD
Identifying KRAs helps employees in a number of ways, some of which are as follows:
- It clarifies the roles and responsibilities
- It helps align roles to the strategies of the organization
- It helps employees focus on results instead of activities
- It helps set goals and objectives and to prioritize their activities
- It helps make value-added decisions
The KRA covers around 80% of the work role of an individual or employee. Some of the key result areas are listed below:
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Administration Cell
- Financial Management
- Information and Communication technology
- Research and Development Department
- Marketing and Promotion
click here – What is the full form of JPG/JPEG
Functions or KRA of HR
- Schedule and conduct interview to recruit employees.
- Provide training for employees.
- Appraise employees and provide them good growth.
- Process leave applications of the employee.