Use WiFi Direct to connect multiple devices without router: Your device has the capability to communicate with other electronic devices over Wi-Fi without the help of a wireless router. This technology is known as the Wi-Fi Direct. All the files are transmitted at greater speed when two devices are connected over WiFi Direct connect.
Use WiFi Direct to connect multiple devices without router
Yes there are technology including Bluetooth to send and receive files. But the speed Wi-Fi Direct offers over all these technology is better. Wi-Fi Direct is built upon the same.
click here – What is the full form of PFA
Wi-Fi technology used by most modern consumer electronic devices to communicate with wireless routers. Products certified Wi-Fi Direct connect to other wireless devices without joining a traditional wireless network or Wi-Fi hotspot.
Read More About : Here Are Some Tips to speed up Android phone
Setting up the Wi-Fi Direct:-
In order to set up this feature, go through the instructions below to have a clear understanding.
- Click on Applications.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap on More then.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct slider to ON position.
- Tap on OK to continue.
Connect to other devices:-
If you want your device to be connected to other Wi-Fi Direct connect to devices, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Tap WiFi Direct to connect to other Wi-Fi Direct devices.
- Your device automatically scans for other devices with Wi-Fi Direct services.
- Make sure you enable this feature as ON and scan it again if you do not find any.
- Once you locate the device, tap on its name.
- The other device will receive an invite to connect with you.
- Once the other device confirms your invite you will be displayed as Connected, you can go ahead and transmit files along.
click here – What is the full form of PDF
If you want to share or receive files between your connected device, you need to follow the steps below.
- Select the file you wish to send to the connected device.
- You will come across a Share icon which you can send files.
- Look for the Wi-Fi Direct option and tap on it.
- Confirm your action when prompted.
- The file will be sent to the device that you have selected and you can see it through a Status bar.
- You will find the file in the designated location.
WiFi Direct connect is a greatly underappreciated technology that allows many Wi-Fi-enabled devices to seamlessly connect to each other and exchange data without the need for a central wireless router to organize the traffic and relay data packets.
Thanks to Wi-Fi Direct, you can build up a wireless network between multiple devices. In addition, you can use Wi-Fi Direct in combination with Miracast to screencast onto another device with a display.
Hope this will give an understanding on how Wi-Fi Direct works and how you can use it to send and receive files.
Aslo Read : Speed up android New Phone Performance