3 Ways to Delete Apps on iPhone
Home screen completely filled with apps? Taking a lot of time to find one app? Not enough space on your device due to lot of apps? So many unused apps? So delete apps on iPhone. Confused for what to do to all these questions? Well here are few ways to delete your old and unused apps from your device. All you need to do is follow these tips.
Tap and Hold:-
click here – How to Create Folder on iPhone and Group Apps on iPhone
This the simplest way to delete an app directly from your home screen. Nothing can be easier than this way of deleting an app. It is also an effective way to utilize your time.
- Tap and hold on the app that you want to be deleted
- The apps will wiggle around.
- A cross mark will appear,
- Click on the cross mark and give your permission to delete the app.
- Make sure you do not press your app for too long if your device has a 3-D touch.
Using the settings app:-
It is always good to know how much space the app is occupying. Based on storage you can choose to delete the app or not.Then delete apps on iPhone which you don’t want. All you need to do is follow these steps to complete your mission.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on General.
- Swipe down to find Restrictions.
- Firstly enable the capability to delete apps.
- You can go ahead to the Home screen and delete the apps.
- You can also click on Usage or Storage & Backup.
- You will see a list of apps that you have downloaded with their information of space.
- You can delete the app which you do not want to use.
- Or you can also offload it which will keep the documents remain in the device and the app will remain as a small icon which states that it needs to be re-downloaded.
- Choose Delete app and confirm your action and the app will be deleted.
- Just like how you can use iTunes to add apps and other content to your iPhone, iTunes can be used to remove apps.
click here – Everything Need to Know About iPhone Multitasking
This method will not work if you are using iTunes 12.7 or higher. Unfortunately those versions of iTunes no longer support the App Store. So only if you are using a version below than the one told, you can go ahead with this step.
- Firstly sync your iPhone to iTunes.
- You can sync it USB or via Wi-Fi. Actually both ways seem to work just fine for this.
- Now select the iPhone icon from the top left corner of iTunes.
- Click on the Apps tab.
- You will see the list of installed apps on your phone in the left-hand column.
- Scroll through the list to find the one you want to be deleted.
- Click on Remove next to the app.
- Now you can repeat this process for as many apps that you wanted to be removed.
- The final step is to tap on the Apply button at the bottom right corner. This step will sync your iTunes and your iPhone.
- Any changes you made in iTunes will now be shown on your iPhone, including the apps that you have deleted.
These steps are sufficient enough for you to delete the apps from your iPhone. Having lots of apps can be very stressing to find one app. through these tips you can really delete your old or unused apps faster. It could also make way for a lot of storage on your device. Hope these tips help you freeing the space on your iPhone.